Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 15:28:43 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        MIHIRA Yoshiro <sanpei@yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [repost] sendmail path problem in jp-mh(maybe mh too).

MIHIRA Yoshiro wrote in message ID
<199606211617.BAA02681@lavender.yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>:
>   I compiled and use jp-mh-6.8.3 from current Ports collections(*1).
>
>   I use *spost* (/usr/local/lib/mh/sport) to post mail, which fork
> `sendmail'(*2). But spost can't fork *sendmail*!!

May I ask why you are using spost? What are the differences between
spost and normal post?

>   Because *spost* try to fork `/usr/lib/sendmail', but *sendmail* is
> in `/usr/sbin directory' (This problem is from 2.1R !!!)

>   I set to `/usr/sbin/sendmail' in `/usr/local/lib/mh/mtstailor'(*3).

I thought that was already done. Certainly should be for the vanilla
MH port. (sorry, I'm a bit rusty, it's a while since I last played
with MH, although I use it all the time, I'm just happy with my setup
now ;-) )

Gary