Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:15:25 +1030 (CST)
From:      Mark Newton <newton@atdot.dotat.org>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SysVR4 emulator

Warner Losh wrote:

 > In message <199901300636.RAA20114@atdot.dotat.org> Mark Newton writes:
 > : It's early days yet, folks -- You'll probably have trouble getting 100%
 > : functionality out of most things (specifically, poll() on a socket doesn't
 > : look like it works at the moment, so Netscape doesn't work (among other
 > : things)).  Patches will be appreciated.
 >
 > Any idea if wabi works yet?

Pretty much guaranteed that it won't:  I've wrapped all the LDT-manipulation
stuff in #ifdef(NOTYET) for the time being (I've been more interested in
getting it ported than working at the differences between NetBSD and
FreeBSD LDT handling.  Doing signal context was bad enough (and I'm
not sure that I've done that right either)).

Perhaps an enteprising contributor can put that on a TO-DO list
somewhere :-)

    - mark