Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:53:24 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: finding src for 3.1-RELEASE

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 01:26:36PM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> Apart form using CVSup to fetch the sources in the form produced by
>
>     % cvs -d anoncvs@anoncvs.freebsd.org:/cvs export doc
>
> does any good soul out there know how I can use anoncvs to selectively
> check out part of the sources?

My apologies to everyone for not having searched my own disk before I
asked such a silly question.  It seems that the examples for cvsup in
the usual place (/usr/share/examples/cvsup) contain just what I was
looking for...

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]