Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 21:54:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell CPi Latitude - disk configuration?

   Hi gang,

	Once upon a time, I found a web page at Dell that mentioned how to
   configure the disk drive when installing Linux, "other operating systems"
   and that "_other_" system from the Pathetic North-Wet.

	Anyway, I will be damned if I can find it _now_, and I need to
   know how I should configure my disk for the suspend partition. Or,
   if I even _need_ to configure the disk for a suspend partition.

						Thank you,
							Bruce