Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:45:26 -0500
From:      "Craig Reyenga" <creyenga@connectmail.carleton.ca>
To:        "The Anarcat" <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: playing mp3s and burning a cd

I see this too: when I listen to tunes and untar a file, the music plays at
about .7x the speed, and sounds kind of "robotic", even with xmms niced
to -20, and tar/gzip at +20. I am running 5.0-CURRENT-20030320-JPSNAP, so I
doubt an 'upgrade' is really going to do anything for you at this time.

-Craig

From: "The Anarcat" <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>