Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:21:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache dosen't seem to be serving?

	Ok, weird problem... Apache dosen't seem to be working all the
sudden. I had tweaked httpd.conf a bit yesterday, restarted apache, and
everything worked fine. Now, all the sudden I keep getting HTTP/1.0 404
Object Not Found (The system cannot find the path specified. ) I've
stopped and restarted apache, replaced httpd.conf with my backup and
restarted again. DNS seems to be running just fine. The site is
www.1nova.com/freebsd or www.1nova.com/~hamellr Thanks much

					Rick

Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://www.shatteredcrystal.net/hardware
***FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! http://www.freebsd.org