Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:45:09 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        Aleksandar Simic <zen13038@zen.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with gtk2.0

: Have a look at /usr/ports/UPDATING, the firs URL listed is the one you
: want.

Well, you are right, I DID need to use that script.  But, the error I got
seemed very different.  It's almost as if a file were corrupted or something
in the toolchain crashed.  There was actual garbage in the output, like
unprintable characters.

lose_24         ./stock_close_24.png             stock_colorselector_24
./stock_colorselector_24.png     stock_color_picker_25
./stock_color_picker_25.png > gtkstockpixbufs.h ||       ( rm -f
gtkstockpixbufs.h && false )
rcmdsh: unknown user: $PjV菍 FX
Bus error (core dumped)
*** Error code 1