Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:36:20 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS - Will it ever be fixed?

Chuck Robey wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Amancio Hasty wrote:
>
> > Okay, I will donate $100 towards fixing NFS to whom do I send my check ?
>
> You cut so much context, Amancio, this'll just serve to confuse folks.
> We don't, I think, need money offers (yet), and I don't think that's
> going to be a problem, what we need is someone willing (and able) to
> take the donations.  Maybe someone on core?
>
> I am hopeless when it comes to money, I can't possibly do it, but don't
> lets start the money offering until someone steps up and says their
> willing to be responsible for keeping track of the loot.

Perhaps we could get this added as a special item on the FreeBSDMall
Donation page?

I'd send in some $$$, too.

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com