Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 21:17:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New team roster list!  (was Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge)

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> It would be awesome if you could see the performance of this
> "virtual machine" displayed in real-time on a web page. :)

    One of things we've done recently is encourage a more structured
description of your CPU and OS.  If anyone out there has an entry at
http://www.vex.net/rsa/, please re-visit the page and edit your entry
to conform to the new format.  Find your entry in the list (you can
now sort it on any of the fields), and click on the number to bring up
the edit screen.

    Once all the descriptions are converted over, it will be much
easier to extract statistics on just how badly non-UNIX clients are
doing, or how much of a contribution each OS is making to the team
effort.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@risc.org)