Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:35:02 -0500
From:      Sean Dicks <seanyd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS server

I am only using dns forwarding. I already have default values in
/etc/resolv.conf from my ISP, do I have to add my 2 others and delete
the ones from the ISP or just leave it as is. I registered the domain
today when I "whois rimouski-undernet.org" I see right nameservers on
it. Doesn't that mean it has propagated?

Sean