Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:46:25 +0200
From:      Hauke Fath <hf@melog.de>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: win 98 / fritz && isdn4bsd workaround?

At 14:31 14.04.99 +0200, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
>>From the keyboard of Hauke Fath:
>> I`d like to mention that this workaround has enabled me to connect an
>> IBM Thinkpad (win 98) via Fritz PC-Card & ndis-wan driver to isdn4bsd
>> (NetBSD 1.3.3, for the record).
>
>Can someone (one, please ;-) ) forward me that patch, seemed it got lost
>here ...

The mail I refererred to can be found at

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=5019+12571+/usr/local/www/db/te
xt/1998/freebsd-isdn/19981108.freebsd-isdn> .

The "patch" is to comment out line 2071 from sppp/if_spppsubr.c. I have way
too little understanding of the negotiations going on between the two
parties to give any explanation; if it help, I can provide debug traces
before/after.

Thanks for your work,

	hauke

--
Hauke Fath                              Saphir Software GmbH
                                        D-69115 Heidelberg