Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:41:29 -0500
From:      "Edward Ruggeri" <smallhand@crawblog.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to rollback a driver?

Hi,

I have had problems with the Atheros driver under FreeBSD 7-STABLE
(specifically, kernel panics on even trivial network load); under
7.0-RELEASE, I had none.  I filed a PR, but I'm not sure how quickly
we can solve the issue.  Other than this driver issue, I'd prefer to
use the STABLE branch.

Is it possible to swap out the current ath driver for an older one?
Could I still build it in the kernel?  Besides this issue, everything
seems to work fine.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

-- Ned Ruggeri