Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:46:45 -0500
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Random Lockups

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

I'm surry I don't have much data to provide, but...

I've been experiencing random lockups on a -CURRENT kernel from the August
5th source.  I've gotten it a lot when running screen and ssh on two
different terminals at the same time, but that is not the only time it
happens.

Hardware is a 1.2ghz Thunderbird on an ABIT KT7-RAID

I'd attach dmesg output or tracebacks, but there are none.  It's just a
solid lockup.  I'm getting no lockups with a kernel built on July 16th...

Anybody else seeing this or have ideas how I can debug it further?  I'm not
sure how to debug a full lockup.

--=20
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly@zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--