Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:51:59 -0500
From:      Neal Delmonico <ndelmonico@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Striking Linux programs: Acroread7, Opera, Foxfire

I thought I should update this list on my experiences with the Linux
programs that have been on strike since the new Linux base was
instituted.  On one of my amd64 machines whose world was rebuilt from
yesterday's current sources (17 Aug), I get a forced reboot when I try
to start acroread7 and Opera.  No questions asked, screen freezes, and
the machine reboots.  Before that I used to only get segmentation faults
(with a bash.core left behind).  Things have gone from bad to worse.
But that is often a sign that a solution is just around the corner, right?

Best

Neal