Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 1997 14:00:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Emacs/Xemacs

I saw that both of them install eamcsclient.  Are these programs
interoperable (will the emacsclient from emacs work for Xemacs) or should
maybe the Xemacs port install Xemacsclient?  I am learning emacs, and I
just built the new Xeamcs ... did I frag my emacs installation?

If they aren't interoperable, and if Xemacs can't be adapted not to
interfere with emacs files, maybe a warning should be printed?

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |