Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:23:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
To:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   Manually reinstall various lib's?

[PLEASE CC: ME IN YOUR REPLY - THANK YOU]

I just upgraded from 4.6.2 to 4.7 after accidentally, yes, as root, wiping
out my /usr/local/bin/ folder with an "rm -rf" (I thought I was in
/somemounteddrive/usr/local/bin/ and was removing unneeded stuff)!

I also removed /usr/local/lib/ by accident and now "startx" and lots of
different "pkg_add -rf package" commands are giving me errors about
expecting different libraries.  Is there a way to manually install these?

Please help, you're my only hope! =)  Yours, faithfully as root right now,

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services