Date:      Thu, 15 May 2003 07:12:41 -0500
From:      Matt Bettinger <mattb@houston.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IDE-Raid-Controller

On Thu, 15 May 2003 12:23:09 +0200
Thomas Spreng <spreng@socket.ch> wrote:

> On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 12:07:18PM +0200, Helmut wrote:
> > Does anybody know an IDE-Raid-Controller,
> > which is supported by FreeBSD.
> >
> > I dont want to buy the wrong one.

I have an Adaptec 2400A on one machine and it works fine. There is an adaptec  raid control GUI that works even though it was written circa 4.0? days ? Am using RAID 5 however I never really attempted to  pull a disk out and see what happens (yet).  I presume the card will compensate.

--
Matt Bettinger