Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:57:40 -0400
From:      "Kevin Liquori" <kliquori@ix.netcom.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   lynx

So I got lynx installed! I used gunzip on the tgz and then 'tar xf' to
extract it. This worked and the program works. However, . . . I believe the
directories that the files are in are incorrect. All of the files and
subdirectories are under the directory I did the extraction in. This does
not look like what I found when I did a 'tar tf" on the original tgz. Any
way to correct this? If you remember from an earlier post, I kept failing
with pkg_add.

TIA and thanks for all the help so far - I'm learnin' fast!

-Kevin