Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2014 16:07:52 -0400
From:      "illoai@gmail.com" <illoai@gmail.com>
To:        FBSD <freebsd@rgbaz.eu>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NetBSD compatibility

On 15 March 2014 07:46, FBSD <freebsd@rgbaz.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to run NetBSD binaries (32 bit)
> on FreeBSD?
>
> I'm trying to get an RLM license server to run on
> my FBSD 9 server. The Linux emulation returns
> errors, so i searched and found a NetBSD binary.
> it doesn't run though...

I didn't spend a whole bunch of time searching, but
it appears that the answer is no.  I believe it would
have to be a kernel module (or compiled in) & no
such beast exists that I know of.

It does appear that NetBSD has quite a bit better
compatibility with other OSes:
https://www.netbsd.org/docs/compat.html

I actually quite like NetBSD, but I haven't used
it since the dim & distant days of 1.6.2-ish.