Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:21:34 -0600
From:      Mauricio Marquez <mmarquez@enlace.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: HTTPD Log message meaning

We already changed RAM. After it freezes, we restart and it stays for about
two minutes checking the hard drive or something of that sort.

Log files arenīt helping, I have no clue why it freezes. We changed RAM and
it was ok for 5 days, now it lasts only a couple of hours before needing to
restart.

Mauricio