Date:      Sat, 5 Sep 1998 17:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero@microsoft.sucks.eu.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: securetty?

	Why not use PicoBSD? You can boot a PC with it and ssh from the
box. Check out www.freebsd.org/~abial for more info.

-- Yan

I don't have the password    + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked  | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time    | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync         + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org