Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:05:29 -0500
From:      James Riendeau <jtriende@wisc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD 6.2 on 9 TB RAID 6 disk - Guide to GPT?

Is there a guide out there for installing on very large disks with
gpt?  I can't seem to get it to work from what little I can glean
from the archives and the man page.  I'm trying to install version
6.2 on a 9 TB RAID 6 disk, and I can't get to a point where I have
mountable partitions.  I keep seeing a message about an invalid
superblock whenever I try to mount the new partitions.  I'm sure it's
something simple I'm missing.

Thanks,

James Riendeau
MMI Computer Support Technician