Date:      Wed, 23 May 2018 16:10:16 +0700
From:      "Alex V. Petrov" <alexvpetrov@gmail.com>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>, gecko@freebsd.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Lightning removed from ThunderBird?

>From Internet:

"I was able to get Lightning back by following these steps:

	Temporarily rename your existing .thunderbird directory (for example:
.thunderbird~)
	Start up Thunderbird and click 'Keep' when asked about using the
built-in calendar
	Close Thunderbird
	Copy the only extension present in the extensions directory of the new
profile to the extensions directory of your existing profile
	Trash the new .thunderbird folder
	Rename your existing .thunderbird~ directory back to .thunderbird
	Enjoy!"