Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 1997 00:32:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   card removal problems

Just like with the PAO release I experience problems when removing a card from
a slot. Sometimes this results in a total lockup of the system, while
it keeps beeping.
With the PAO release, the solution was to fist cut power from the card and
then remove it. This was done via the power subcommand of pccardc.
Wouldn;t it be wise to introduce that subcommand? Or am I the only
one experiencing problems when removing cards?

-Guido