Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Layne <coredump@nervosa.vendetta.com>
To:        sthaug@nethelp.no
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Strange behavior for a Compaq Deskpro with 2.2-960801-SNAP

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996 sthaug@nethelp.no wrote:

> Hi, I installed 2.2-960801-SNAP on a Compaq Deskpro 5100. There are
> a few strange things happening that I thought I'd ask about:
>
> 1. The machine has 24 MBytes of memory, but only 16 are recognized
> by FreeBSD. (The BIOS finds the full 24 MBytes on powerup.)

Read the damn FAQ! How many times must we answer this same question over
and over and over. Read the documentation, and if that doesn't solve your
problem, THAN ask us.

== Chris Layne ======================================== Nervosa Computing ==
== coredump@nervosa.vendetta.com == http://nervosa.vendetta.com/~coredump ==