Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 1996 20:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brant M. Katkansky" <bmk@fta.com>
To:        Eloy.Paris@ven.ra.rockwell.com (Eloy A. Paris)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org, hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD works with Cy486DLC processors?

> I installed FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE a couple of weeks ago and since then I
> have been having programs exiting with signals 10 and 11, making my system
> too unstable to work as a dedicated e-mail server and as a PPP to Ethernet
> gateway.

[snip]

I had one given to me not too long ago.  Mine is plagued with various
sig 10 and 11's, same as yours.

Here's the interesting part - disabling the internal and external cache
makes the problem worse.

I'm going to replace it with something better.  Sometimes free is not
a very good price at all. :)