Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:39:25 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "'Doug Poland'" <doug@polands.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Rackmount Server recommendation

Doug,

I've had two wonderful experiences with www.asacomputers.com.  Both were
nearly identical machines (save for the raid controller), one for FreeBSD,
the other for w2k server.  I'm getting ready to order a 3rd box from them in
order to deploy dialup accelleration.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks