Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:35:28 -0400
From:      "Edirol" <edirol@anime.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail.mc

Hi,

I'm using 3.3R and I'm trying to generate a new sendmail.cf file.  Now I'm
looking for the .mc file but it doesn't appear to exist on the system.  I've
dl'n the /src/contribs and /src/usr.sbin distributions but it's not in there
either.

Since I don't want to make a new .mc from scratch does anyone know where I
can find the .mc file that was used to generate the default sendmail.cf file
in 3.3R?

Thanks,
- Will