Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:53:07 +0200
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf-mardorf@riseup.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arm64 FreeBSD13-RC3 /home vs, /usr/home

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 09:52:25 +0800, wa5qjh wrote:
>It tells you that continuing the download at this time is futile, go
>do something else. waiting , attempting to download the whole thing
>again, and it will even if cached and ive watched it download it all
>again, means you have to spend all that time waiting to see if its
>going to finish or not. Believe me

"It" is for what? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What
commands do you run? It would be helpful, if we could run the same
commands and while the downloads happen unplug the Internet connection.
Then to connect to the Internet again and run the same commands as you
do again. Maybe you are anyway doing the wrong thing and somebody could
mention at least a workaround for bad Internet connections.

Btw. first I replied to this thread using an iPad, too, so I'm aware
that quoting is broken, but I suspect it's capable of MIME, see
http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node28.html and I definitively know
that deleting unneeded text and and positioning the pointer does work.