Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:40:24 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TrustedBSD

At 1:39 PM -0800 1/9/02, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 07:30:59PM +0100, Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:
>  >
>>  Is there anything like a rough timeline for the release of the
>>  CURRENT snapshot?
>
>I don't think it's even been considered yet.

For a "rough" timeline, we'd like to see it for late fall 2002.
However, I wouldn't really make any plans based on that "rough"
goal until we see how things look later this year.  The timing
for 5.0-release certainly could slip into 2002, if that branch
does not seem reliable enough at the end of this year.