Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:44:17 -0800
From:      Arun Sharma <arun@sharma-home.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4.5 + NT Bootloader = Can't boot BSD ?

Just finished upgrading my laptop to 4.5. Everything went smoothly
except that in 4.4, NT boot loader was able to chain to the BTX loader
and successfully boot the kernel.

With 5.0, I get a cursor "_" that sits there and on pressing a key, I
get what looks like a register dump. I could post the dump here, if
people are interested. Should this be a bug report or am I doing
something unsupported ?

    -Arun