Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:08:34 -0700
From:      Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>
To:        Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netpbm-10.8 does not install man pages?

--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 06:02:29PM -0400, Alan E wrote:

> Why don't you install the html pages I sent you in DOCSDIR?

Primarily because that requires more thinking and hacking on the port
that I really want to do. :-)

I origninally thought that omitting the man pages was an oversight that
was easy to correct (and it turns out to be fairly easy to reactivate
the makefile to produce the pointer manpages), but now it looks like a
good decision that I'm not going to change.

Again, sorry to bother you.

--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t

--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t--