Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:24:01 -0500
From:      "Adam Ryan" <adam@powersurge.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sound on Dell CPi 266

Hello,

With FreeBSD 4.5 I had this line in the kernel:
device pcm0

That was all that was needed, now with 4.6 I can't get it to work at
all.

I have tried options pnpbios , device pcm , and even the exact irq
entry. When the machine boots it doesn't see the pcm sound card.

Does anyone with this machine want to give me their kernel config?  I
assume after its seen via dmesg, ./MAKEDEV snd0 will create the device.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Adam