Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:09:40 +0200
From:      Jim jim <jimbo433@msn.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   can't find installed executables

Hallo=2C
I'm kind of new to FreeBSD and installed the latest version a few days ago=
=2C it gave me the option to install some packages and I chose some of them=
 like 'FlightGear' for example.But now I don't know how to execute this gam=
e or any other program I got installed. I can find the folder and it's like=
 /usr/ports/games/flightgear but there is the Makefile so I think that is t=
he installation folder and i also tried to install it but than it shows me =
that it is already installed.Could you tell me which one is the executable =
and how to run it or where I can find it?
Hope you can help me with this.
Yours Sincerely
Jim van Dooren. 		 	   		  =