Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 1996 08:09:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      "David W. Rankin Jr." <rankin@cslab.uky.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RARP and bpf

I have a stock FreeBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE system that I am trying to use to
use as a netboot server. However, every time that I try to get it to
start rarpd, it complains that I don't have bpf configutred.

Is this a configuration issue, or is bpf not in the release kernal?
If the latter, could someone point me to where I could get a kernal
with bpf in it? (I unfortunately don't have the space for the sources,
or I'd compile one myself.) I don't mind upgrading if I have to go with
a different version.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.  UNIX Sysadmin, occasional Junker, and NetBSD fan
   Pleasure: rankin@cslab.uky.edu    Work: david_rankin@vnet.ibm.com