Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:03:34 +0800
From:      "Adrian Chadd" <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "Adrian Chadd" <adrian@freebsd.org>, freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kqueue examples?

On 10/24/06, Mark Bucciarelli <mark@gaiahost.coop> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 02:21:07PM +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone come across some network software which uses kqueue
> > "differently" to the above ?
>
> lighttpd uses kqueue.  Don't know how "different" it is.

Again its pretty simplistic - individual events are registered by
using kevent() calls; kevent() is then called to process all the
results.

I wonder how much of a boost there'd be between this model as the
'nicer' kevent model. Hm, I'll have to give it a shot and compare
numbers. Thanks.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd - adrian@freebsd.org