Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:48:05 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Artem Koutchine <matrix@gerpa.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Right-ALT still not working (weird prob)

Okay, i've read the man page on XF86Config.
Put

LeftAlt Meta
RightAlt Meta
AltGr  Meta

(altgr is just in case)

in Keyboard section of /etc/XF86Config
but i still do not get RIGHT ALT work as ALT, it still
work as mode shift.

I am using KDE with Russian layout keyboard where CapsLock
is MODELOCK (btw, who sets that capslock to mode lock? it is not
in my XF86Config) RIGHT ALT is set to MODE SHIFT by default and
XF86Config seemenly cannot change it. It seems that these
keys are set after XF86Config is used.

I really want my RIGHT ALT work as ALT, but left ALT can
be MODE SHIFT if it is necessary (i don't really find any
use to it though). I am reallty used to play Quake with right
side keys:)

What do i do now?

Regards,
Artem