Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:14:22 -0500
From:      Skylar Thompson <skylar@cs.earlham.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports config location

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

I'm having some trouble with deleting an old ports configuration file. I'm
trying to build the new PHP 4.3.8 (with the new modular config setup), and
made a mistake in setting it up. I want to be able to pull up the
curses-based config screen, but not even deleting the entire ports tree and
pulling it down again solves that; I get the some setup every time, and it
proceeds with the build without prompting me. How do I get it to prompt me
again for configuration?=20

--=20
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar@cs.earlham.edu)
-- http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~skylar/