Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2013 02:12:43 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with missing ttyv devices in BHyve?

petitecloud uses the second approach to how to connect but one of the minor
tweaks we have planned between 0.1.9 and 0.2 (0.1.9 is the last 0.1.X
version and will be released later today) is to mount the drive via
mdconfig and do a sed of /etc/ttys to the recommended fix that way when you
reboot after install it will allow at least one console session via
petitecloud alone (we have some ideas on the general issue but that's down
the road)