Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 23:40:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>, questions freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Linux the only non-Microsoft OS that's gaining market   share?

I wrote my little letter to Mr. Marc. I would also urge each of us to
do likewise, as individuals and collectively.

I know that you can buy "The Complete FreeBSD" at Bookstop and Barnes &
Noble. I have seen flavors of Linux on the shelves of various retailers
as well.

I plan on asking them to stock FreeBSD (preferably packaged with Greg's
book. Does it come that way? Guess I'll find out when upgrading to
2.2.6.

John