Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:25:59 -0500
From:      Josh Tolbert <hemi@puresimplicity.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: portupgrade -o oddness...

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 06:00:55AM -0400, Gerard wrote:
> On Friday June 08, 2007 at 02:34:32 (AM) illoai@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > Confirmed, -o worked as advertised here
> > before the move to portupgrade-devel and
> > now does not.
>
> Have you filed a PR regarding this apparent bug?

Hello Gerard,

Filing a PR would be the obvious thing to do now that I know there's actually
a problem, isn't it? Seems like you enjoy stating the obvious, though.

Thanks,

Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi@puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor
do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger
is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either
a daring adventure, or nothing.
    -- Helen Keller