Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:01:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark <boxend@redtick.homeunix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   php4

after a portupgrade I have lost mysql support with php4.
I have pkg_deinstalled did a make--with-mysql=/usr/local/bin/mysql
and pkg_reinstall but no support. Then portupgrade -m --with-mysql=/usr/local/bin/mysql php4. Then pkg_delete did make --with-mysql=/usr/local/bin/mysql then make install still no support. Mysql is there and working, logins work from command line and data is there. But from apache php is working but with no mysql support, phpinfo shows no mysql module loaded.

A whereis gave me the /usr/local/bin/mysql, What would be the proper way to add support
with php4 already installed??