Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:18:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APM

In message <200006141859.LAA27142@mass.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
: Your BIOS may be lying.  Or perhaps Fujitsu count differently.  It's fairly
: harmless. 8)  (My Dell box takes two batteries, and claims two even when
: there's only one inserted.  Go figure...)

My Sony BIOS says 3:00 is the battery life for the single life battery
(which lasts 70 minutes) as well as for the quad life battery (which
lasts about 8 hours, more or less).

Warner