Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 20:12:48 -0800
From:      The Best Hair and Body Products <thebesthairandbodyproducts@topica.email-publisher.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hair Lines, The Best Hair and Body Products Newsletter

.
                                         Hair Lines
                      The Best Hair and Body Products Newsletter
Volume 1, Issue 2
As the year draws to an end, we would like to thank each of you for your continued
support and the privilege to serve you. May you be blessed with peace, good health, and prosperity in 2002!!!!
Wishing you the best of this Winter season, Because you're so special, is the reason. Hope your days are full of fun, From the beginning until they are done.
Wishing you an abundance of love, And all good gifts from above.
 Happy Holidays from the Staff and Management of The Best Hair and Body Products!!!!
THIS IS MY OWN SPECIAL SECRET
Recipe for Holiday "Cheer"
I must confess I am shameless when it comes
to Rum Balls.  I can never eat just five or
ten.  I also love bitter chocolate so I roll
my Rum Balls (or the ones I do not eat while
making) in cocoa and ground chocolate depending
on your taste.

I actually mix the whole batch (single) in
a food processor.  I start with the vanilla
wafers and then add the rest of the ingredients.

Rum balls will taste best if aged for a week
or two in an airtight tin. These little hummers
make great gifts and travel well. Just be sure
to wrap them tightly so they don't dry out
(heaven forbid any vapors escape!)

                Rum Balls
   (I do not know where this recipe came from)

Preparation Time: about 30 minutes
Cooking Time: ZERO Minutes
Serves: unknown
Cal: unknown and after about 10 who cares  ;)

Amount        Ingredients
--------      -----------------------------
3 T           Cocoa
1 C (150g)    Confectioners' Sugar
3 C (~330g)   Vanilla Wafers, crushed
4 T           Dark Corn Syrup
1/2 C (125ml) Dark Rum (more or less, depending on
                 personal tastes)
extra         Cocoa and/or Ground Chocolate to
                 roll the rum balls in

Into a large bowl, sift together the cocoa and
confectioners' sugar

In a food processor or blender crush/crumble
the vanilla wafers.  Add the crushed vanilla wafers
to the sugar mixture and combine.

Add the remaining ingredients.

Form the mixture into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls with your
hands. The balls should hold together easily and retain
their shape.

If the mixture is too dry to hold together or too wet to
form balls, you can easily adjust the consistency by
adding rum or sugar accordingly.

Sprinkle the extra cocoa or ground chocolate on a flat
surface and roll the balls in to coat.

SPECIAL OF THE WEEK
Can't get to the Spa? Then get to the Jar!
********************THE BEST CALMING FORMULA BATH CRYSTALS******************
                      100% NATURAL AROMATHERAPY FORMULA
As the yule tide rings in it brings with it certain anxieties and bothers that take us out of our normal routine. From unwanted guests to making sure everyone got that "right gift". While at times many of us wish we could "get away" for the holidays most of us can't due to family expectations and obligations. We've discovered the next best thing, in the privacy of your own home, in the sanctity of your bath, and at a fraction of the cost. The Best Calming Formula Bath Crystals. 100% natural aromatherapy formula blended with The Essential Oils of Lavender, Lemon, & Rosemary, in combination they help stimulate the body's immune system, normalize emotions & mood swings, help insomnia & depression, fatigue, memory loss, muscle pain & headaches, promote mental clarity & alertness. Sea Salt extracts impurities & toxins from the skin put there by air pollution and improper diet, while adding minerals to the skin. Special skin softeners are added to give the skin that soft luxurious feel.
DIRECTIONS: Apply 2 or 3 handfuls into warm bath just before entering. Use hand to swirl around in bathtub to distribute evenly and enter bath, relax, and enjoy.
Regularly $7.95
NOW $5.00. See it at http://click.topica.com/maaae9AaaQPjXa2Rf8fb/

<<<<>>>><<<<>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<
Weekly FUNNY!!!!
A young man visited his sister who was married to a farmer
in a poor district of the country. Since there were limited
accommodations, he was required to sleep with his young
nephew.

When the young man came into the bedroom, he saw the
little boy kneeling at the side of the bed with his head
bowed.

Thinking this was the child's religious upbringing, he
decided to present a good example and kneeled at the
other side of the bed with his head bowed.

The child looked up and said, "Whatcha doin'?"

"Why, the same thing you're doing", replied the uncle.

"Ma's gonna be mad", said the boy.  "The pot's on this
side".
   \|||/
    (@@)
_____|_____   Keep Smiling  - - T  |___