Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:30:52 +0100
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        erwin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: databases/dbf: is distfile corrupted?

Boris Samorodov schrieb:
> Hello,
>

> I just tried to fetch/build databases/dbf. My tinderbox didn't show
> any error. Is the DEPRECATED message wrong? May be I misunderstand
> something?
>
> Thanks.
>

> WBR

Hi,

It showed up unfetchable on the distfile survey and I took a look at
this and could not extract the tarball, it was corrupt. It seems to be
solved now. I can remove the deprecated message, but it would be better
if someone else, who really uses this port would take care of it. (I
mean take maintainership, not just revert deprecation.) Maybe are you
interested in this? :)

Gabor