Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Antonia Savio <antonia_savio@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        jpessa@gmail.com
Subject:   Sharp UM32W Powering Off Problem

Hi Justin...

I got the powering off problem with my Sharp UM32w
laptop as well.

so, do you have solid numbers on exactly how many
people are having this problem?!

and are you sure that the videocard is causing the
problem?

what can I do? Because I don't have warranty anymore.
In additon I am in Denmark and bought the laptop on
ebay.com USA.

Do you think if I go to Sharp, they would fix it for
me? Sharp do not sell the UM32w in Europe... so I am
not sure what to do?!

Thanks Antonia

http://farechase.yahoo.com