Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:19:32 +1100
From:      Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Dan Mahoney (Gushi)" <freebsd@gushi.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rancid3 update to 3.9?

On 20/02/2019 10:23 am, Dan Mahoney (Gushi) wrote:
> All,
>
> Rancid3 has been updated to 3.9, upstream.  I've contacted the
> maintainer, but it might be stuck.  Would a patch be helpful?
>
> -Dan Mahoney

Hi Dan,

Patches are always welcome (and desirable) :)

Best is a Bugzilla issue created "net-mgmt/rancid3: Update to 3.9" with
a patch (unified diff against the port dir) attached. This will also
automatically assign and notify the maintainer (CC'd).

Bonus points for QA testing it with portlint and poudriere,
details/instructions here:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/testing.html

#freebsd-ports on freenode IRC if you have any questions or need help!

./koobs