Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:14:49 -0400
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@atarininja.org>
To:        zen <zen@tk-pttuntex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Niki Denev <ndenev@totalterror.net>
Subject:   Re: cvsup error

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 03:33:52PM +0700, zen wrote:
>  Niki Denev wrote:

>  not yet,
>  what is the different??

The difference is that csup is written in C and included in the base.
The only lacking feature in csup is that it doesn't work in checkout
mode, which shouldn't be a problem for your average use.

I may be wrong about checkout mode, but that was a caveat when it went
into the tree IIRC.  If that is no longer the case I apologize for the
misinformation.

-- WXS