Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:16:15 +0100
From:      "Dave J. Boers" <djb@relativity.student.utwente.nl>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toshiba Satellite 2610 CDT, anyone?

Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience with the Toshiba Satellite 2610 CDT? I didn't
find any references to it in the archives. Does that mean that it's working
fine with FreeBSD?

Graphics card is a Trident Cyber 9525 SVGA, which seems to be supported by
XF86. What about PCMCIA and APM? Any other things I should worry about?

I would appreciate any hints a lot, since I'm thinking seriously about buying
the thing in a few days, and I  don't  intend to run anything but BSD on it.

Thanks,

Dave Boers.

--
  D.J. Boers, djb@relativity.student.utwente.nl    #include<std/disclaimer.h>
  Physicist & UNIX system administrator    Install a BSD and become religious