Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:55:07 -0500
From:      Brent Verner <brent@rcfile.org>
To:        Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gcc-3.2.1 and c++ headers

[2003-02-08 16:19] Matthew Emmerton said:
| It compiled on -CURRENT and -STABLE using this:
|
| #include <iostream>
|
| You've got #include <iostream.h> in your example below.

Deleting /usr/include/g++ and making installworld, fixes my
"problem".  The compiler now gives the expected behavior; it
compiles the code with a warning.

sorry for the noise.

<grumble>
Why doesn't installworld clean up old headers?
</grumble>

  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman